We will soon be refreshing the design of our Baryta Based paper packaging. Do you think you have the perfect photo to be on the package of each Bergger paper box?
BERGGER papers are distributed globally, enter for a chance to have your photo displayed all around the world.
RULES of Call for Entries « BERGGER Variable»
ARTICLE 1 - Organization:
1. BERGGER is organizing a call for entries named «BERGGER Variable». BERGGER is a company based in France with identification number 400 097 143.
2. The call for entries is organized to refresh the design of the baryta-based paper boxes of Bergger’s Variable NB, Variable CB, Variable CM, Variable CB Style papers.
3. The call for entries «BERGGER Variable» is international.
4. Four laureates will be nominated. One photograph will be chosen for each of the above mentioned paper versions.
ARTICLE 2 - Dates of the contest:
1. From 1st December till 31th December 2016.
2. The final date for submissions is 31th December 2016, 23:59 (Paris time). All submissions sent after this date and time will not be considered.
3. Results will be announced on the www.bergger.com website and social networks on 28th February 2017.
ARTICLE 3 - Submissions, Participants and Permissions:
1. Participation in the call for entries is FREE OF CHARGE.
2. Any and all topics, content and subject matter are acceptable.
3. All work must be originally created on film, or other analog/traditional photographic media.
4. Participants may submit scanned work via email.
5. The call for entries «BERGGER Variable» is open to any person, anywhere in the world.
6. Participants guarantee that they are the sole copyright owner and creator of the photographs.
7. The participant confirms that each person depicted in the photograph has granted permission to be portrayed as shown, and that all other relevant permissions must have been obtained. A verification or signed release could be asked from the participant as needed.
8. By submitting work to the call for entries, all participants agree that all the work submitted may be reproduced by Bergger, (with photographer copyright/credit) and used to conduct and or promote the call of entries.
9. The participant hereby grants BERGGER with a right to use submitted photographs in the framework of such promotional activities.
ARTICLE 4 - Submission guidelines:
1. Each participant may send up to 3 three photos to this email : email@example.com
2. The files should be formated to Jpeg file, and size should be no larger than 12cm X16cm @300 dpi
3. The files must be oriented in landscape (horizontally).
4. All incomplete submissions in the call for entries will be rejected.
5. Upon selections, the artists will be asked to submit a high resolution file. If the quality of the scan is not sufficient, BERGGER may request the original negative be sent to Bergger, by postal service to be professionally digitized at our lab.
ARTICLE 5 - Announcement of laureates:
1. A jury will designate 4 laureates, one for each paper style.
2. One photograph of each laureate will be chosen and assigned to the paper style by Bergger.
3. BERGGER guarantees to be impartial, loyal and sincere of the jury's members and their final selections.
4. The jury organizes itself independently for its deliberation, and will make its final decisions without appeal, and no persons appeal shall be considered against its decisions.
ARTICLE 6 – Prizes:
1. The works of the 4 laureates will be published on the BERGGER website and social networks.
2. The photograph of each of the laureates will be printed on the the boxes of the Bergger baryta-based papers, distributed globally.
ARTICLE 7 - Modifications:
BERGGER retains the right to modify the rules, postpone and or cancel the call for entries without notice.
ARTICLE 8 - Responsibility:
1. BERGGER assumes no responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the call of entries, and assumes no responsibility for technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, other problems or technical malfunctions with regard to the call of entries.
2. BERGGER is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to BERGGER, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
3. BERGGER assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason a contestant's photograph cannot be viewed or is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures, BERGGER assumes no responsibility.
4. All incomplete or insincere participation will result in disqualification of the participant. There will be no response to regarding the interpretation of the rules and or decisions of the jury.
ARTICLE 9 - Acceptance of the rules:
By submitting work to the BERGGER VARIABLE call for entries, participants fully acknowledge and accept the rules in their entirety. Any and all difficulties in the interpretation of the present rules will be resolved only by BERGGER.